- The priorities we set when relaunching the website
- How to find the information you are looking for quickly
Introducing our brand-new website, with a new structure and new design
How to find the information you are looking for quickly
We have completely redesigned our website, and we did it with you, the user, in mind. Our goal is to make it faster and easier for you to find the information you want and need. We spent a lot of time thinking about the new technical and visual aspects of this relaunch, making sure to test each new feature thoroughly.
Our goal: instead of focusing on the association’s structures and processes, we wanted to highlight the topics that are the bread and butter of the work done by the experts within the association.
If you want to know more about the association, you can visit the About Us page to view all relevant information at a glance.
We are particularly proud of the following three features:
- An intuitive search feature that works just like Google, making it faster and easier for our users to find the content they are looking for.
- The new information architecture and structure of the site make it easier to find related topics. That in turn makes it easier for you, the user, to learn more about what we do.
- Increased visibility for our authors and professionals. Their expertise is a byword for the work done by the association; highlighting their work enhances the goal of the website, which is to ensure that users have easy access to all available information.
How to use the site: if you are interested in position papers, articles, comments or press information on a specific topic, there are a variety of options available to you. In the main menu, you can simply click on one of our five main topics, or you can use the search feature located in the top left-hand corner of the page. Our search feature is powered by an internal search engine that is just as good as any of the online search engines you are familiar with. Simply enter a word or phrase to find results specific to your interests, or click on one of approximately 100 topics containing all articles related to that term.
In the future, we will continue to add more structure to the website, making it easier for users to find what they are looking for. Our website contains up-to-date, short news items related to private banks and relevant financial topics. But it also features more extensive reports, analyses and comments on social and political issues, which highlight the position we are taking on behalf of our members.
Of course, this website relaunch is about more than just revamping the structure and contents of bankenverband.de. We have also put a great deal of thought into what the website looks like, with the aim of giving it a more stylish and contemporary design that works for all users, whether they are viewing the site on a tablet, smartphone or desktop computer.
If you have any tips or questions, please feel free to contact us. We would love to hear from you!