Meliá Frankfurt City, Senckenberganlage 13, 60325, Frankfurt am Main
Requirements for fulfilling and implementing legal and regulatory requirements represent a major challenge for all institutions. Senior management teams at banks must manage their institutions while displaying proficiency in a variety of subjects – and in compliance with supervisory requirements. In addition, managers must attend regular professional development courses in accordance with Section 25c(4) of the German Banking Act (KWG).
The goal of the event is to provide executive committees and senior managers with a compact yet comprehensive overview of current and future regulatory requirements for banks, including in the areas of
- Payments markets
- Tax law
- Sustainable finance
- Banking law
- Supervisory laws for banks (supervision)
- Banking technology and security
- Capital markets and market infrastructure
- Retail banking and consumer protection
- The Association of German Banks’ experts will introduce the subject during their presentations and answer questions afterwards.